Nanoscience and nanotechnology are at the forefront of modern research. The fast growing economy in this area requires experts who have an outstanding knowledge of nanoscience in combination with the skills to apply this knowledge in new products. A multidisciplinary scientific education is crucial to provide industry and research institutes with top quality experts who have a generic background in the different sub disciplines such as electronics, physics, chemistry, material science, biotechnology, and at the same time be experts in one particular field. This is what is offered in this master programme. The course gives a solid establishing to understudies in Nanoscience and Nanotechnology that will improve students prospects whichever movement course they pick, be it industry, training or research.
- Introduction to Nanoscience and Advanced Topics in Nanoscience
- Current Topics in Industrial Nanoscience
- Research Project
- Physics for Energy
- Professional Placement (Discretionary)
- Physical Chemistry for Surface and Elemental Analysis
- Advanced Inorganic and Materials Chemistry
- Professional Research Skills
Benefit of Placement
- Improved job opportunities
- Experience of teamwork and development of interpersonal skills
- Awareness of current developments in the sector
- More placement students go on to achieve high grades and better degrees
- Chance of a firm offer of employment
Students will write several proposals to deal with current problems in cutting-edge nanotechnology-focused industrial work. They may also seek a placement year in a partner industry. There are opportunities to develop links with industrial partners throughout the course.
A good equivalent degree in a science which is physics or chemistry related subject
IELTS and work experience are not mandatory.
Contact us for further information
Contact Email: email@example.com
☎️ (India): +91 (0)484 4017 565 WhatsApp / Mob number: +919995377366